Diesel Fuel Injection Systems
Henninger’s Diesel has been rebuilding diesel fuel pumps since 1970, while learning to rebuild the entire diesel engines that surrounds them.
The fuel pump is the heart of the diesel engine, and our fuel shop has specialists dedicated to testing and re-conditioning pumps. We provide new and rebuilt injectors for diesel engines powering a wide range of on and off-road equipment. Whether it’s a pick-up truck, excavator, tractor or generator, we’ve rebuilt a pump that goes in its engine.
- We are an authorized dealer for most major diesel fuel injection manufacturers.
- We carry parts and components for Delphi, Bosch, Denso, Stanadyne, Cummins and Zexel.
- We can repair pumps and injectors, or replace them with new parts.
There are substantial savings for buying exchange pumps and injectors, which we carry for the following engines: DEUTZ, Toyota, Kubota, Cummins, Ford, Navistar, General Motors, Perkins, Detroit, and CAT.
- All of our exchange pumps and injectors are reconditioned to meet or exceed OEM standards.
- Stanadyne fuel additives in both lubricity and performance formulas are available to maintain your engine’s peak performance.
- We provide drive-in fuel injection service and repairs for Dodge, General Motors and Ford fuel systems, and also offer on-site service calls.